Sunday, October 19, 2008

Who Wins the Prize?

I never have posted the pictures of our soccer season, so I thought I would take the time to post a few. The boys both had a fun season and enjoyed playing in the cold and rain a lot of Saturdays. It's officially over, so the boys both have a break until basketball practice starts in December.

Hayden made several goals throughout the season for his 5 & 6 year old team and had a lot of fun. Landen played for the 9 & 10 year old league. He played goalie quite a bit and came on strong on offense the second half of the season, scoring many goals himself. He was also voted MVP for his team by his coaches and teammates! He was happily surprised.... Of course, I forgot my camera when they handed out the medals. Sorry, Landen. I need to scan his portrait picture that he had made with Hayden. I'll try to do that soon.







I have many more pictures like the ones below of London, but I'm tired of waiting on them to load. Who wins the prize for having their eyes closed the most?? Hayden. Congratulations!! You win for fakest smile, too. lol



2 comments:

Terri said...

Did you upload those cheesy soccer pics we took the day before I left? You need to email them to me if you did.

Jason & Stacy said...

Man Jordyn is a little accident prone right now. Bless her little heart.