Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Recap and Upcoming

This will be fast! The last few days have been a little stressful, but everyone is on the mend now. To make a long story short, Hayden got a bad case of the croupe cough. He gets it every year, but this was the worst he's ever had. We ended up at the hospital, but were released early evening and got to go home. Thank you, God for that. It's a little hard to be in the hospital with one child and have two others at home when your husband is in a foreign country and you don't have many friends left here. Matt's office has been great to help me out. Hayden is not well, but he is much better and hopefully will get to return to school on Monday.

So, with all that my week hasn't gone quite as planned. However, I think I'm about ready for tomorrow... just a few more things on my to do list. My mom and aunt will be here in the morning and I'll be making a trip to Frankfurt to pick them up. The plan was to get there and back with the boys were at school, but now it looks like I'll be taking 2 of the 3. That's what I get for planning, ha! You would think I would have learned that by now, but apparently I haven't.

Please pray for my grandparents health while my mom and aunt are here. They are the only siblings and were a little hesitant to leave them for such a long visit. Neither my grandmother or grandfather are in good health.

There should be some upcoming pictures as you know we'll be doing a lot of sightseeing!

Thanks, dad for encouraging mom to come.

1 comment:

Jason & Stacy said...

yea, hayden is getting better, i don't like season change at all, i have had strep. get it every year. oh yea the allergies. not fun either. have a great visit with ur mom and aunt.