Thursday, June 28, 2007

Homeless, Husbandless, & Carless....

Well, I'm officially without a husband, home and car. The last few weeks have been very stressful but we are through the hard part. We closed on the house without any problems (thank you, God!) and attended lots and lots of parties and dinners with friends. We already miss them!

I'm in Fort Smith with the kids and Matt has made it to Germany. He has already found us a house and bought a new car. Well, used car. He passed his drivers license test yesterday so now he can officially drive it! lol. I need to start studying.

The boys are adjusting slowly, but surely. We all had some good cries before we left - especially telling friends goodbye. Landen started bawling in the garage the night we left the house and I was already in the car crying... Hayden did fine until we got to Fort Smith and now he is being quite a tyrant. He's whiny, throwing fits, ready to go to "Gernamy", you name it. He's been in quite a bit of trouble. Jordyn is doing fine - she doesn't know any better, lol. She's pulling up on everything and busy getting into Grammy's stuff.

I was going to post some pictures from the move, but my camera card doesn't fit my parents computer and I don't have my cord. So, I'm going to have to figure something else out. It may take a little while but I'll get it eventually.

Just a quick note to let you know we're still alive. More to come.... Lots more!

2 comments:

The Traxsons said...

So glad that Matt made it OK and that you guys are surviving. I'm sorry Hayden is being rotten, but I'm sure he'll be fine soon! I'm sure it was so sad leaving your friends and your house, but just think of how cool it will be to live in Germany!!

-Shane, Michele & Wolffe said...

Hope everything is going well. I know it must be hard with Matt in Germany. I wish I would have known you were in Fort Smith while we were there last week. Wolffe would have loved to play with Hayden.