Sunday, November 1, 2009

A Rock Star, Storm Trooper, and Cinderella

Whew! What a few weeks it has been. I was able to go home for my grandfather's funeral (with the 3 kids, of course), Matt returned home, and we ended the week with Halloween! We are all getting readjusted and it's as if Matt never left. He's got lots of pictures I can post when I get some time. I've also got some other pictures to share, but for now.... here's Halloween.

We didn't have a costume party to go to this year, so we opted for trick or treating on base. Once again, it's mass chaos and I feel sorry for the people who live on base. They should take donations from the rest of us who live off base. Since Germans don't really trick or treat, all the Americans have to head to the base. That's a lot of people!

The picture of all the people is just to show you what it's like. You have to wait in line at each door there are so many people....

2 comments:

Terri said...

Holy canoli, that's insane!! Y'all really should go back to each house and give them a couple of dollars. If I lived on base, I might just have to be out of town on Halloween.

The Traxsons said...

Love the costumes! Landen makes a cool rock star :)