Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Roll Over






















Well, lets see.... I've been out of town and am just now getting caught back up to normal. Landen has been sick - not sure if it was a stomach bug or food poisoning, but the rest of us seem to be ok. We had a great trip to Fort Smith to celebrate my moms birthday and pops birthday. Happy Birthday Grammy & Pops!

Jordyn hit a milestone this morning - she rolled over from her back to her stomach! We thought she was going to do it last night, but she just couldn't quite make it the whole way. I have already lost count how many times she has done it this morning and its only 12:45. Of course, she doesn't care for her tummy too much so she fusses once she gets on her stomach, lol! She is also enjoying blowing raspberry's with her lips. She's growing up so fast. I still have not taken her for her 4 month shots - the doctor has had to reschedule a few times. Anyway, we are supposed to go again tomorrow so I'll let you know how big she has gotten.

I'm posting some pictures of Valentines Day as well as Jordyn rolling over. Hayden's class says the Pledge of Allegiance before prayer and lunch time - it is so cute. He can say it from beginning to end (although a few words are mispronounced, ha!)

Jordyn's crying so I better end this post. More to come... Oh - one more thing. We may be moving to Germany as early as July!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

july! ohmy! how do you feel about that? jolee this is such a great opportunity for you and the boys! I am loving the thought of it already! Spreiken se Deutsch? K