Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Yummy to my tummy....





Well, I gave in and decided to feed Jordyn some cereal. She'll be 5 months next week and has been making eating motions with her mouth and eyeing my food for about a month now! She did really well for her first time and licked the bowl clean the second time. She sucks on the spoon to slurp it down - I remember the boys doing that. Its funny how you forget things so easily until you go through it again with another child.
Here's a picture of the boys playing "booty slam" with daddy. This goes on almost every night in our house. Landen and daddy lay down and Hayden jumps on, over, or across them and lands on his booty. I sometimes have to leave the room. The night usually wraps up with one of the three crying that they are hurt. You would think they would learn! Boys will be boys. ha!




We also got a call for our first baseball meeting tomorrow night. Be on the lookout for lots of baseball news!

2 comments:

The Traxsons said...

Boys! Wow, so this is what I have to look forward too ;)

The picture of you and Hayden is so cute. You look beautiful!!

Terri said...

You know, the more I look at pics of Jordyn (especially w/o a bow), the more I think she does kind of look like my baby pictures. Maybe it's just the hair issue, but something makes me see a resemblence.