Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Jordyn's Favorite Things To Do...

I haven't reported much of Jordyn lately, so I thought I would catch you up on how she likes to spend her time these days. I'll explain a few of them...

She enjoys twirling what little bit of hair she has and yes, sucking on her paci 24 hrs a days. She calls it ni ni which I think is night, night so we are a little confused.


The next pictures are her playing with her toys. Yes, cars and balls seem to win out. So much for my vision of baby dolls and barbies! I'm still going to try, don't worry. I'll eventually brain wash her.... I know, with 2 big brothers, probably not.

She enjoys cleaning out mommy's kitchen cabinet whenever we are in the kitchen. Along with standing on her head - hey, maybe she'll like gymnastics!


The next two are of her getting in mommy's desk (which desperately needs to be cleaned out.) And then, the aftermath of being told no. I didn't get a picture of this, but she ever so carefully will lay herself down on the floor, with her head being the last and easiest thing to hit. Then, she'll scream for a minute or two until she is done. I really need to get that on video.

Let's see... oh yes, she loves getting into my drawers in the bathroom or pulling everything out of my purse. On this occasion, she found lipstick. Good girl. :)


This last one is of her climbing the stairs. She usually crawls up them, however recently she has decided she is a big girl and she can walk up them. Yes, it's scary. There's much more I could tell (like she loves to use the broom, help me load and unload the washer and dryer, eat and give out LOTS of hugs and wet kisses) but that will do for now.




I don't want to leave the boys out. They got to go see the Globetrotters last week with daddy! They stood in the rain in a mile long line for an hour before it began. They had to sit on the floor, but they didn't mind because a lot of people were turned away.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

My Katie plays with cars, and loves basketball and soccer, but she is as girlie as she can be! Loves the barbies and the dolls! :) There is hope yet! :)

Terri said...

At least she likes to play with her hair and lipstick...that's a start.