Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Happy Birthday, Matt!

Just wanted to tell you Happy Birthday, daddy! Here are some things I love about you....

Your inability to get lost - even in a foreign country
Watching you play with your kids - catch, riding bikes, wrestling & a little snuggling
The fact that you make it to every kids sports game possible
You don't complain when I ask you to bring home milk or supper
The fact that you can't sit still and relax more than a few minutes at a time
Your efficiency in packing the car - even in the rain
The famous "It'll make us stronger...." speech
Your ability to iron better than me
The fact that you enjoy Hollywood gossip and chick flicks as much as I do
Always dishing out compliments and telling me you love me

The list could go on and on, but I don't want your head to swell. lol

Happy 34th, honey!!!
Sorry we are going to spend it at basketball practice tonight....

5 comments:

The Traxsons said...

Happy Birthday Matt!!! I haven't heard a "hey baba" in sooooo long... :) Hope you have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day Matt hope you have a great one. Tell the family the Bobos said hello and we miss yall. Tonya will get our blog together soon so we can keep in touch and don't feel bad about spending your b-day at basketball practice cause that's were we spent our anniversary. Take care.

Greg, Kristy, and John Lleyton said...

Matt! YOu are so sweet......Happy Birthday to a great daddy and perfect husband!

Kristy

Matt and Jolee said...

Ok, I didn't say he was "perfect." Let's not get carried away here, girls... hee, hee! j/k honey!

Mandy said...

Aww! Happy B-day a little late!