Thursday, June 18, 2009

Good Ole' USA!




We are all still alive and kicking! I've been so busy catching up with family that I haven't been on the computer much other than checking my email. The trip over here was long and exhausting, but as good as it could have been considering the circumstances. I have a few pictures, but I just realized that I haven't loaded them on the computer yet. My regular camera broke, so I had to make due until I bought me a new one. A cheap one! We'll see how it holds up. I guess me dropping it might have had something to do with it.

We've had a fun week meeting new cousins, swimming, basking in the sun, going to baseball camp and visiting with missed family. I'll try to do better at keeping this updated. I'm headed to Florida in a few days!

Matt is doing well, for those who have asked. I'm still hearing from him rather frequently. We really miss him. The kiddo's are really missing him being here with us. Jordyn has cried for him this week and I overheard Landen saying he wishes dad was here. We miss you!