Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Time Has Finally Arrived!


We have looked forward to this for a long time and the time has finally come for us to pack. We are headed to Razorback Land soon!!

We are all a little emotional with the end of school activities, saying goodbye to friends who are moving, and the fact that Matt has been gone for 5 weeks. The boys are not out of school until the end of next week, but I am taking them out a few days early. Hayden's class put on their end of year program, just for me today. I got a lot of it on video, but really don't have time to upload it right now. It was sweet though, and thank goodness I had Jordyn to distract me because I almost lost it a few times. They sang a lot of patriotic songs which got me. I can't believe he is finished with his kindergarten year. It went by so quickly.

My camera broke, so I am camera-less. I do have a little video camera that I can sneak a few with, but the quality isn't all that great.   The picture above is the only one I was able to get today.  

He came in the door crying today because he doesn't want to tell his friends goodbye. Landen cried himself to sleep last night. Jordyn is downstairs still crying and it's almost 9:00. She didn't even have a nap today, so I'm not sure why. This will all be forgotten once we get to AR and stay busy with lots of fun things to do.

I hope to see many of you this summer. My calendar is really filling up quickly. Yes, I like to be organized and know what my plan is going to be, though I do roll with the punches a little better than I used to. Matt will vouch for that!

I don't know how much I'll be blogging, but I will try to some for Matt's sake. Stay tuned!  

5 comments:

Jason & Stacy said...

Have a safe and great trip back to the states and I will see you soon :)

Anonymous said...

Have a safe return to AR. Glad you get to be home for a while!

The Traxsons said...

I don't even know exactly when I'll see you but just knowing you're only an hour away just makes me feel good :) I hope your trip is safe and somewhat uneventful ;)

Party of Five said...

Whew, that sounds like a rough few days! Hope everything goes okay on your flight over. I'll be praying for you!

Shannon said...

Have a safe trip to AR!!!