Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Landen Batting

I know some of you are probably getting bored with my blog because it's been more about my kids than our travels. It will be this way for a while, as I'm trying to keep Matt entertained while he is away. We'll begin more European traveling in the fall when he returns... Berlin and Italy are on the list and hopefully a few other quick trips!

I caught the end of Landen at batting practice last night. Did I mention that the practice ended early due to a big thunderstorm coming through? Yep, pouring rain... and I can't find my keys. After getting drenched and a friend finding them after about 15 minutes of searching, they were in the middle of the field of grass on the ground. Jordyn evidently decided to play with them for a while without my knowing.

Here it is!




I'm also considering making my blog private. I'll let you know more about that soon...

3 comments:

Julie said...

I would never be bored hearing about the adventures of your kids.

I pray for you and the kids daily.
Julie

Jason & Stacy said...

Way to go Landen, looks like you could hit it over the fence.
By the way Jolee, I am doing much better. It has been a week, my kids are saying I am moving faster than a snail. LOL.

The Traxsons said...

Landen's awesome! I love Jordyn cheering in the background - so cute!!