Saturday, May 9, 2009

Hayden's Baseball Game

Just wanted to share a few pictures from Hayden's baseball game today. I'm going to get some of Landen at his next game. He didn't have one today. Anyway, I'm really proud of Hayden. Matt and I asked for him to be able to play "up" this year with the 7 and 8 year olds. Technically, he was still 5 the first game but now he can say he's 6 so it doesn't seem so drastic. He had already played a year of t-ball before we got here, then played another year of it here. He was ready to move up into a league with actual outs and where the ball is pitched. It's amazing how much difference it makes when you have an older sibling and they are around the sport so much more. Anyway, he's doing great and we definitely made the right decision for him.

Matt got to see one game before he left. I'm so thankful that he did. Hayden asked me today if I could take pictures of his game and send to daddy and Pop. So, here they are... Nana, you may have to show Pop as I'm not sure he looks at this blog much. :-)


Hitting


On First Base


Coming around 3rd


Playing First Base





Game Over!

2 comments:

Jason & Stacy said...

Good job Hayden, Kyle was excited to see that you are the Mets too. To be so far and have the same team name. WOW!

The Traxsons said...

Aww, so cute! Good job Hayden!