Friday, May 8, 2009

That Deodorant Can Be Dangerous


Ya know how in the morning, you're in a hurry and you grab that deodorant to slather it under your arms as you multitask doing other things? I suggest you pay attention to what you are doing because when it's a new container and it has that oh so little plastic shield on top of it, it HURTS when you scrape it up and down your armpit. It wasn't my first time and I'm sure it won't be my last. One of these days I'll learn. Now, I must live with the after effects for a few days. Beware of your deodorant! Maybe this is why the German's choose not to wear it???

3 comments:

Cass said...

Hilarious! It's almost as funny when the 'end' falls out of the container and covers your clothes! That's the one that happens to me ALL THE TIME.

Hope you are doing well!

Cass

amy said...

i'm laughing...it's good that i'm not the only one posting about the strangest, yet most normal, of occurrences!

The Traxsons said...

ha! that sounds just like something i would do! hope you heal quickly :)