Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Jordyn in Hospital

Hey everyone its Matt.....some bad news. Jordyn was admitted to the hospital yesterday with a kidney infection.....a German hospital. She was still running fever so we called the base clinic for an appointment and they told us to go to the emergency room. So we loaded everyone in the car and drove to Wittlich (pronounced Vittlich) to the St. Elisabeth Krankenhaus (Hospital). We went there thinking we would have to spend a couple of hours there at the most, but after they saw her they told us she would be staying there for a WEEK! So here is Jolee, been in Germany for just a week, and now her baby is being admitted to the hospital for a week. Well, Jolee has been awesome. She is the strongest women/person I know. She is in a foreign country and a foreign hospital and still has a smile on her face. I am truly lucky to have her. Jolee is spending the night, and all day for that matter, with Jordyn in her hospital room. Everyone at the hospital has been excellent. We feel she is in good hands. The language barrier has not been too bad.

So everyone please keep Jordyn and Jolee in your prayers.

7 comments:

The Traxsons said...

You're right, Jolee is very strong and I admire her so much for handling everything the way she does! I'll keep you all in my prayers and hope that little Jordyn feels better soon. You hang in there too Daddy!

Da Bobos said...

I'm sorry to hear that Jordyn is not feeling well. We will definitely keep her in our prayers

Anonymous said...

Jordyn and the rest of your family are in our prayers.

-Michele (Richard's sister)

Greg, Kristy, and John Lleyton said...

Oh no! Matt, thanks for keeping us updated. I wondered how Jordyn was doing...poor thing.

You are ALL strong! Glad things are on the upside now and you are all in our prayers!

Please tell Jolee hello for me

Jason & Stacy said...

Jolee,
I admire you so much. I want to be as strong as you. If things are thrown your way, you handle them with a grace. I will be praying for you and Jordyn and the family.

steven (the ex neighbor) said...

mat
sorry to hear about jordyn. but thanks for keep me updated. glad to know you are updated enough to get on the blog. jolee has trained you well. hopefully all will be well. i'm always thinking of you guys. give hugs and kisses to everyone and an extra to jordyn when you can

cwlewis said...

Jolee & Matt-
My thoughts and prayers are with you and Jordyn. If she is 1/2 as strong as Jolee is (sorry Matt, I just don't know you as well, but I'm sure you are just as strong)...she is going to be alright! Hang in there!