Saturday, October 20, 2007

Prayer Request

I don't normally post a lot of request on this, and to be honest, I toyed with whether to post this or not, but felt I should. Matt and I grew up with some great friends in our church, Scott and Jennifer. Jennifer is pregnant with their 3rd son and is having some problems. From what I understand, there is some bleeding in the uterus and they have found problems with the baby's aorta. It needs to be operated on in womb. As if this wasn't enough, they have found a mass in or near (again, I'm sketchy on details) her uterus and they believe it to be some type of tumor. To further complicate matters, Scott and Jennifer are missionaries and are currently living in Africa. I don't know where or when she will be having surgery, but please keep them both in your prayers. I know it must be extremely difficult for them. Thank you.

1 comment:

Da Bobos said...

we will definitely pray for them.