Friday, November 9, 2007

It's Snowing!

Ok, so its not sticking, but it is snowing! I think this is the earliest I've ever seen snow. They are calling for it through out the day today and tomorrow, however it is melting as soon as it hits the ground. The kids are still excited. We are hoping to get a few good snows that the kids can actually build a snowman this year, but we'll have to wait and see. I'm told that last year they didn't get hardly any, but the year before that they got a lot!

That's all for now. I've got to get the kids snow boots ordered for the winter.

3 comments:

Jason & Stacy said...

Boy, that is new for us. We have not had a good snow in forever. So yes the boys need that.

Greg, Kristy, and John Lleyton said...

wow! you will have to show pics! the leaves are peaking here and it is beautiful. I put some pics on my blog but I will email you more.

Mandy said...

Snow? What is that? I'm so jealous!!