Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Scott & Jennifer

Please see below for an email I received regarding Scott and Jennifer:

Dear Prayer Partners,
> Jennifer has been admitted to University Hospital in Little Rock due to
> complications. She is having some contractions and there is concern that
> the hematoma might burst. The doctors are trying to stop the labor.
> Please
> pray that the contractions will stop and that she will be able to make it
> at
> least 4 more weeks. She is in her 26th week of pregnancy.
>
> We know God has them in His hands and has already answered our prayers in
> a
> miraculous way. We believe He has great plans for this baby. Please keep
> praying.
>
> Neal

2 comments:

amy said...

You might want to delete that comment. Trust me, one of those appeared on my blog...

Anyway, you may have already been updated, but Jennifer gave birth already. As of my last update, they are trying to stop her hemmorhaging. I know you will pray for them. THanks for the update on your post.

Matt and Jolee said...

Amy - I put a comment on your page asking you how to delete that comment... I can't figure out how, lol!

Jennifer lost a lot of blood and Jeff stated that if she and the baby hadn't made it back to the states, they might have lost them both... I got a hold of Jeff's email :-)