Sunday, February 17, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mom & Pops!

I just wanted to say a special Happy Birthday to my mom on her special "milestone" birthday. We won't mention how old she is, for fear she might call and scold me. Let's just say, she doesn't look a day over 45 :) I hope I look as good as she does when I hit 60! Oops. Sorry mom. Somehow, I'm not sure I will considering I think I already have more gray hair than she does. Here's a picture of my parents with Jordyn before we left AR this summer. Aren't they cute?





Also, Pops (Matt's Dad) birthday is tomorrow, so a big Happy Birthday to him as well. Can you tell that the majority of our family birthdays occur close together? Strange how that happens when you have 365 days of the year to choose from.

Happy Birthday, Grammy & Pops! We miss you and love you.

2 comments:

amy said...

happy birthdays, turner fam! love, amy (williams) tecmire

Mandy said...

Jolee, I heard your mom's birthday announcement this morning on magic 107.9! I was surprised to hear it! I hope that both of your parents had great b-days! Love the valentine pic of your sweet baby girl!