Monday, February 11, 2008

Nuthin' Much




There's not a lot here to report. We're just getting back into our normal swing of things. Let's see... I'm posting a few pictures of Landen playing basketball. He's really having a lot of fun and enjoying it. He got to bump up to the 9 - 10 year old league which has been much better than the 7-8 year old league we started in. We should have put him there in the first place, but since he hadn't played in a couple of years we weren't sure. Plus, he'll be 9 in just a couple of months. The games are low scoring and Landen's team is 3 - 1 right now. They only have two games left and that will be the end of the season. 6 games and we're done - they don't mess around over here. We would like a few more games and they have plenty of teams, but we'll just have to take what we can get the next few years. I suppose we have plenty of time for "long" seasons ahead of us.

On another note, Jordyn has been rather cranky this last week. She's waking up in the night, fussy and waking up early in the morning crying. Of course, I'm continually giving her a hard time about why she's being so fussy and giving her pep talks. Well, I finally figured out she was cutting 3 teeth. Poor thing... so, I was a little more understanding of her night wakings. Then, 2 days ago I was tickling her and guess what else I see.... 4 more teeth that are breaking through! Yes, molars. She's been breaking 7 teeth at the same time and boy did I feel like a bad mom. No tylenol/motrin or anything.... sorry Jordyn! I get mother of the year, huh?

That's all from here. I've got to make a phone call so I better close. I've also got my usual 50 loads of laundry to get to work on.

Happy Birthday to one of my best friends - Mitzi!!!

2 comments:

The Traxsons said...

Thanks for the happy birthday wishes!

You're not a bad mom!! I forget sometimes too that there is probably another reason when Sam doesn't sleep well...but when he starts messing with my sleep, I get pretty cranky!

Da Bobos said...

6 games...hey at least Landen's team only lost 1. It could be worst. We're glad you guys are having fun! Oh and Jolee don't feel bad, even the "best" moms mess up sometimes- that just lets everyone know we're human too :)