Saturday, April 19, 2008

5K

I'm bummed. I didn't finish. I didn't even get to start! We woke up to rain and cold with a wind chill of 29. We were first going to a kids run at 9:00 am then the 5K at 10:00am. We nixed the kids because it was pouring at 9:00. However, by 9:30 it started to clear up. Hindsight, I wish I would have gone on in the event it stopped raining. However, by the time I changed my mind it was too late. Ahh well... I ran 3.25 miles without stopping on the treadmill on Thursday. Does that count??? There is another race in 2 weeks, so I'm going to aim for that one. However, its the same day Matt runs his 1/2 marathon in Luxembourg so I'm on my own. I'm so disappointed. Oh well. Matt and I may go run the same path tomorrow - just for fun.

1 comment:

The Traxsons said...

Aw man...I think the run on the treadmill totally counts! Maybe you'll get to do the next one. I'm still proud of you for training for it even if you didn't get to run it!