Friday, October 3, 2008

Paris, The Conclusion




I really don't think I have much else to say about our findings in Paris. The last day consisted of us waking up and heading back to the Champs Elysee for some souvenir shopping. We also found another quaint little cafe and enjoyed some delicious French Onion Soup. It was the best soup I've ever had in my whole life!


We headed back to the Eiffel Tower for a few last pictures and then decided to walk toward the Statue of Liberty. It was a little further than we thought on foot, but we eventually made it there and took a few pictures. There weren't many tourists around this area... it was pretty much us and a few locals. The Statue of Liberty is smaller than the NY version, but other than that it looked pretty identical.



We made it back home about 8:00 pm that night. Terri, it was a memory I will never forget with you. I'm so glad we did it, even if we are both broke now! Thanks for a good time. I love ya! If you have a sister, plan a weekend get away with her. It doesn't have to be to Paris (though it was nice!) There's nothing like good ole' sister time.

No comments: