Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Hype

I have lots of pictures to post, so the easiest way to do it is through a slide show. I don't think the pictures need much explanation. We started at a school carnival, moved on to a Halloween Party and ended with a Turkey Trot (race) this morning. The kids had fun and it was COLD! Jordyn did fairly well, considering all the scary costumes. She cried some, but not too bad. I wasn't sure what to expect with her this year!

Landen drew the awesome pumpkin design and Matt carved it. I was impressed! Hayden and Landen both ran the Turkey Trot - 1.2 miles. I was so proud of Hayden for running pretty much the whole way with a smile on his face. Landen got 4th place for the 4th grade, so he received a medal. :-)

I hope your Halloween was as fun as ours...

2 comments:

The Traxsons said...

I love all of your costumes! You make a great Wilma :) I love Landen's rock star and the pumpkin was awesome! I am so impressed!

The Giffords said...

Awesome costumes!! Glad you had fun!!