Friday, November 28, 2008

They're Here!


My brother and his family arrived on Tuesday morning and we've been having fun since they walked in the door. Time is flying, as it always does with company. I've really been missing my family and AR, so it's been nice seeing some familiar faces for a few days. We had a great Thanksgiving meal, complete with a turkey we bought from Popeyes! Our oven is tiny, so we had to save room for the side dishes and pies. I highly recommend the turkey, it had a great flavor and there was no stress in the kitchen.

So far, they've seen Koln, Trier, and Luxembourg and boy has it been cold! They are heading to Paris for a couple of nights in a few days, so they are making the best of their trip. There are lots of Christmas markets around, so we've been trying some yummy new foods. The kids are getting along great and everyone is in good spirits. Caroline just cracks me up.... and Nicholas cracks me up talking about Caroline. Man, I've missed them.

Here's a few pictures... Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving.



2 comments:

Terri said...

That looks like fun!! I wish I could be there, too. Though the rest of us are having fun in LA!

And OMG, I absolutely LOVE Landen's hair!!!!

The Traxsons said...

Looks like fun! I know how much you are enjoying having your family around.