Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hayden's Christmas Program




Matt and I had the joy of going to Hayden's Christmas singing at his kindergarten class today. They have been working hard this past month, learning lots of words to Christmas songs. They included 2 German songs, a Spanish song, a song using sign language, and of course the classics. Hayden got to play a solo with his jingle bell on one whole song! I was so proud of him. His face was a little flushed of embarrassment, but he did a great job. I got most of it on video, but don't have it uploaded. For now, here's a few pictures. I just love his teachers!

They also made all the parents a handmade calendar and we have several new Christmas ornaments for our Christmas tree.

3 comments:

Jason & Stacy said...

How cute, I can't wait to see the video, he is growing up.

Terri said...

Cute!! He's multi-lingual now!

The Traxsons said...

Aww, that is so cute! I'm impressed by all of the languages!