Monday, December 22, 2008

Not So Merry Christmas...



Well, Santa finally decided to come to Germany. He was at the commissary this week so we decided to pay him a little visit. Landen was a good sport about it (he knows it's not the REAL Santa. Yes, he's questioning if Santa is even real. I think he knows, but I refuse to play along.) Jordyn on the other hand, wasn't much of a fan. I knew before we got there that she probably wasn't going to like him. Man, that was an understatement. She saw him from outside the window and panicked. She clutched my neck, grabbed her arms around me and screamed! Matt took her and did a quick walk by Santa as fast as he could, while I snapped a couple of pictures of the boys. Whew!


Today, we had to make a return trip to the commissary. Jordyn freaked out the second we pulled up, so I had to make a fast entrance into the exit in order to avoid Mr. Claus.

Merry Christmas to everyone who reads my blog. Thanks for reading! I didn't send out any Christmas cards this year, so this will have to suffice.

3 comments:

Terri said...

I don't blame her! Santa's are freaky!! You know how I feel about those things.

The Traxsons said...

Aww, poor Jordyn! I don't think Santas are normally freaky, but I have to say that Santa was a bit on the creepy side.

Matt and Jolee said...

I agree. He was a creepy Santa, but a very nice one. He just looked a little strange! lol