Saturday, April 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Hayden!

Well, I couldn't let the night go by without making a little post about my 6 year old. I am tired, we have had a big few days and have a big week ahead so this will be quick.

We had a small slumber party for Hayden on Friday night with his two best friends from his class. I wasn't sure about 6 year olds spending the night together, but they did awesome. They played on the trampoline, football, dress up, the wii, and more. They went strong playing until about 10:00, then they all flaked out within a 30 minute span and it was peaceful slumber from 10:30 to 7:00 am.

Here's a few pictures from the fun. I don't feel like going into a lot of detail and getting all emotional, so I'm not. I love him and he's definitely still a mamma's boy. I remember that full head of blonde hair, 9 lb 8 oz baby boy that came into our lives 6 years ago and I wouldn't trade him for the world. He's adjusted well to kindergarten, but still loves nothing more than to stay home ALL day in his pj's.

Isn't that cake cute? Austin's mom made it for him. So sweet!





3 comments:

The Traxsons said...

Awww, happy birthday Hayden!

Party of Five said...

That cake is adorable! There's something about those middle children that just pulls on the heartstrings. Hope he had fun!

amy said...

ahhh, so cute. they grow so fast!!!! looks like they had a great time!