Saturday, April 4, 2009

Shout Out to My SIL's...

Happy Birthday to my sister in law, Shannon today.  I can't find a picture at the moment, but maybe I'll have time later.  I hope you have a wonderful day and I love you very much.  Can't wait to see you this summer and spend some time together.  You are one of the sweetest people I know.

Also, I'm getting a new sister in law today!  I'm so excited for Steve and Jill and really wish I could be there for you both today.  We are thinking about you and praying for you today and we hope it is a super special day for you and the kids.  Best of luck and we can't wait for some pictures.  We love you both!

Now, back to packing....

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Thanks! Thanks for the nice card, too. I have been off of work this week, but we have been on the go non-stop. I am ready to get back to work so I can relax! We are going to leave in the morning to go to F.S. for Easter. Wish you guys were here with your bunny ears and cottontails!