Monday, January 29, 2007

Hurry Back, Daddy!







Well, daddy has been gone and of course the house is falling apart. The boys are really, really missing him more than they usually do. To add to that, Landen has had a migraine (bad one!), Hayden has run 103 fever plus coughing (didn't go to MDO today), Landen began running a fever last night but seemed ok this morning (he's still coughing though), and now I feel like I have fever and am coughing. The only one that seems to be perfectly fine is Jordyn! Hopefully she continues to feel good and the rest of us will feel better. My parents have been here all weekend so that has helped me out. This week we've got baseball camp (Landen) and swimming lessons as usual. It should be a fun week! Here's a few new pics of Jordyn.... We put her in the exersaucer for the first time and she seemed to enjoy it. I'm running out of room in my house for all her toys!

2 comments:

The Traxsons said...

Poor Landen...does he get migrains often? I hope you all feel better soon and I hope Jordyn stays healthy!

Anonymous said...

awwwww....bless you! I hope you all get better. Migraines...those are not fun...get them once a month and they can be debilitating. That little Jordyn is precious! I love all of the pics!
kristy