Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Splish, Splash we're swimming...



I managed to remember the memory card for my camera today so I took a few pictures. The boys are loving their swim lessons and doing really well at learning new things. Landen learned the butterfly today which he had never done before and Hayden is working on his freestyle.



On another note, I'm working on figuring out how to change the order of the pictures and haven't quite figured it out. I'll work on it so that they will be sequential when I have a little more time. Also, if you double click on the picture it will enlarge.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh jolee they look so grown up!!!

kristy

The Traxsons said...

oh, by the way, i think you can just drag and drop your pictures once you've uploaded them into a post - to move them around. that's what i usually do. i just switched to the new version yesterday though so i'm not sure if it works the same way or not.