Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Weekend and Move Update....



We headed to Ft. Smith for the weekend and had a great trip. We ran around from place to place and of course the weekend flew right by. There are so many people we would love to go visit with everytime we go, but we just can't seem to get every place we would like to. We are going to try to make an effort to go a little more often these next few months since we think we are moving this summer..... Speaking of moving, I won't go into a long explanation, but we still have no idea where/when we are moving (several of you have been asking us if we found out anything). Matt was notified on Friday that all moves are being "frozen" right now due to budgeting and moves will be classified as crucial/non crucial. So, as of now, we have no idea whats going on and we normally would know by now. We'll keep you posted as soon as we find out something ourselves. You never know, we may be here another year!


Here's a picture of Hayden & Jordyn all bundled up last week to walk to the bus stop to get Landen. He has begged for 2 years to ride the bus, so this year I finally gave in and he gets to ride it home. I still take him in the mornings!

3 comments:

Terri said...

What about visiting people in LA?! You can even leave the kids at home! Hayden's such a little poser, I love it!!

The Traxsons said...

I was just thinking the same thing about Hayden...he obviously loves the camera ;)

too cute! Hey, I got one of those stroller blankets (a jjcole bundle me or something like that)...well worth it...just in case you were thinking of getting one. I put it on my jog stroller. We don't even go for walks very often these days because it is soooo cold, but i love the bundler. I got it at TJ Maxx for cheaper than what they normally sell for.

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! moving! no! wherever you go....Mitzi and I will visit!

kristy