Friday, January 5, 2007

Jordyn Elizabeth is 3 months old tomorrow!




I know I already made a post today, but tomorrow Jordyn will be 3 months old and I doubt I get a post in with it being the weekend. So, I decided to go ahead and make another entry. Jordyn is busy smiling most of the time. She loves to play on her gym mat and look at her mobile. Right now, she is not too sure about her new Bumbo seat, but I am confident it will grow on her. She has also discovered her hands and that she can do amazing things with them such as hit at toys and suck on them. She continues to LOVE her swing and will spend countless hours in it. I am still nursing her, but she has learned how to take a bottle and gotten really good at it. This allows mommy to be away from her every once in a while without worry that she won't eat. :-) She has also begun to suck on her pacifier! I am hoping that she continues to enjoy it, although I know I'll be regretting giving it to her when its time to break her of the habit. The boys just hug and kiss on her all day long. They really love their little sister and so do we. We love you Jordyn and can't imagine life without you! Happy 3 months.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the purple overalls! She is just precious! My how time flies....
Kristy

The Traxsons said...

Happy 3 months Jordyn!! You are gorgeous!! I can't wait until you are old enough to go shopping with us ;)

Anonymous said...

Dearest Jolee,

I love this blog!! What a great idea. My precious Jordyn. She is just beautiful. How I want to get my hands on her again.

Love, Nana

Brandy said...

Jolee, I'm so glad you are doing this! Your little girl is so beautiful!