Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day & more....


Happy Mother's Day to all the moms in our lives. Mom, Norma, Shannon, Grandma and all my friends who are moms. We love you all! I was greeted with flowers and some gym shorts which I wanted, a cup of tea from Hayden, Starbucks coffee which I'm addicted to, and various cards. I also have the pleasure of getting to see both of my "moms" today - Norma was here this morning and I get to spend the afternoon with my mom. To my kids - I love you very much and think I am the luckiest mom in the world to have all 3 of you.

On to other things... we had Jordyn's baby dedication at church yesterday. She did great - didn't even cry which I thought for sure she would. It was a short and simple service and very special to have all of our family there (except my sister & uncle Steve - we missed you!) I will post some more pictures, but here is one. Hayden is up there with us, but he is behind Matt so you can't see him! Norma got some with her camera that you can see all of us.

Also, my best mother's day present - We accepted a contract on the house this weekend!!! It is certainly an answer to prayer and a huge relief. We sure hope it all works as it is planned - we are set to close on June 19. The timing is perfect which seems to be the story of our lives. God takes care of us and has it all planned! We've been so worried, but God seems to show us time and time again that he will take care of us through every move. I have story after story that I could share about that, but I won't go into it right now. That's all for now. Enjoy your Mother's Day!

2 comments:

The Traxsons said...

I'm so glad you had a good day!! Happy Mother's Day :) Sam told me that you passed along the same wishes ;)

Jason & Stacy said...

I am glad your house sold. It is just becoming all to real that you are really leaving. I am going to miss you. Thank you for helping me set up my blog. It will be better for us to keep in touch.