Saturday, May 5, 2007

Let's Play Ball!





I finally got some pictures of baseball from the boys games. I may add some more later, but there's a few on there for now. Hayden's team is so cute in there little Dodger uniforms. He is #6 and Landen is #5. Hayden's team plays 2 innings. There are no outs, everyone gets to bat, everyone runs all the way around the bases, and they rotate positions. Landen is playing shortstop and 1st base this year. His team started out doing really well and then have taken a little set back here recently. We'll see how the middle of the season goes! He's having fun though and thats what matters.

I'm also including a couple of pictures of Jordyn. She is not crawling yet, but is as close as you can be without doing it. She propels forward and then falls on her face. She's beginning to move her arms a little, but hasn't got it all coordinated yet. Its really cute. She's been a trooper with the late nights at the baseball field.

We've had a few lookers at the house last week, but no offers yet. I'll keep you posted on that. We're hoping May & June will pick up a little.

My mom was up here this week for one day and we had a good time together. I also got a lot of stuff done at the house while she watched the kids for me. We are getting ready for a garage sale in a couple of weeks in Fort Smith. Matt and I are busy trying to decide what stays, what is trash, what ships, etc. Its kind of a crazy move for us this time!

We're off to another baseball game in about an hour so I better run get the kids a snack and fix my hair before we leave.

No comments: