Friday, May 25, 2007

What a surprise!

Just thought I would write a quick note to let you all know we are still alive. We've been really busy with everything and it doesn't look like its going to stop anytime soon. The sale of the house is still going great. Its already been inspected and the repairs are very minor. Baseball is going well.. Hayden has finished school for the summer and Landen has 2 weeks left. Matt and I are about to go crazy trying to get everything scheduled and done, but we are surviving.

So, my reason for the post was to say that I walked into Jordyn's room today and surprise, she had pulled up and was standing!!! I couldn't believe it. I wasn't quite ready for that yet, but she somehow managed it. I immediately called Matt and he came home and helped lower her bed - it was still up high. Gone are the days.... She is crawling everywhere and follows me from room to room. She's been really fussy the last few days and I just swear she is teething, but no evidence as of today! I don't know why she's so fussy. She's good while we are out of the house, but inside she just complains. I finally gave her some Tylenol today and it seemed to help a little.

I'll try to post some pictures soon. That's actually one of my projects is to finish ordering the prints from the last couple of months. I'm so bad about that. We have a family reunion this weekend and then plan to get some more things done around the house.

Have a safe Memorial Day!

No comments: