Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Winter Isn't Over, Yet!






I was going to post today about several miscellaneous things, but we woke up to snow so I thought I would go ahead and share a few pictures. Maybe I'll do another post later... At the beginning of the season, we thought we would get some snow here and there. But, that hasn't been the case. It's only snowed a few times and usually is followed by rain to melt it away quickly. There wasn't much on the ground early this morning, so I sent Landen on to the bus stop (he leaves at 6:55am!) . However, to my surprise it has snowed all morning and I kind of wish I would have let him stay home to play in it! Oh well. Maybe it will still be around when he gets home. It's the nice powdery kind that packs so easily. I bundled the kiddo's up and we went out to play.... Here are a few cute pics that I snapped before my camera went dead. I don't know why I can't remember to put it on the "snow" setting, but they seemed to turn out pretty good anyway.

6 comments:

Terri said...

Fun!!

Jason & Stacy said...

Did Jordyn like the taste of the snow? We had about an inch this morning so not much here.

The Traxsons said...

Oh my gosh, the one of Jordyn with her face in the snow is hilarious!! How in the world do you get her to wear gloves? Sam refuses!

amy said...

that last pic is great!

Terri said...

That was me trying to come to grips with her fall from glory. But she finally got smart and went on SNL and Jon Stewart, and she got some momentum back that I didn't think she had in her. I was wrong, and I'm happy to say that! Oh, and fyi - they were primaries (well, TX was half primary/half caucus, so I'll let you slide on that one).

Anonymous said...

takes after her brother who use to put his face in the water next to the street.