Saturday, August 16, 2008

Jolee Needs...

I stole this from a friend. It's something different and funny to do... You google your name and the word "needs", then you type 10 things that pop up. Here are 5 of mine:

Jolee needs to learn what Mike already knows. (hmm... anyone know Mike?)
Jolee needs journaling for your scrapbook. (It's true, I do.)
Jolee needs to stay out of peoples' business. (That's no fun!)
Jolee needs some fish. (No thanks.)
Jolee needs to lose 20 pounds. (Again, true. I do. I would be happy with 10.)

On another note, the kids and I ventured down to Trier today for something different than sitting around here. The kids were good, we did a little damage at one of the stores we like and then got a snack for the drive home. It took up 3 hours of our day :-)

I told someone the other day, that my summer has felt like the movie Groundhog Day. Luckily, it's coming to an end and we actually have a few things on the calendar this week! In a few weeks I'll be longing for these summer days... I know. The grass is always greener on the other side, huh?

1 comment:

Jason & Stacy said...

I am glad things are doing better for you!! Me not so good, I think I am starting to get in this funk. I need to snap out of it, but with David always getting injured. It is draining me to keep him safe. He is a teenager I know, but I hate that he gets hurt. You will be there one day :(