Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Three Thoughts for Today


Me: "Who's on your pull up?"
Jordyn's First Reply: "Mommy"
Jordyn's Second Reply: "Rella"
Smart Girl! :-)


I don't remember ever posting about the success of Operation Tutti. It was easier than I ever dreamed it would be, and we have been officially paci free for about a month now. I highly recommend this method. It worked like a charm.



Lastly, Lysol is your friend. Jordyn threw up in the car on the way home from the soccer field tonight. Here we go again with another round of vomit in the Rowland household. I sure hope we get it out of our system by the first day of school.


3 comments:

Kty said...

Jolee, I am loving the honesty and cuteness of your blog! Thanks for sharing. I rec'd your sweet card, Thank You! I am keeping up with you and sharing and empathizing with you in your day-to-day fun of being a military mommy! God is strong and you can do it! God Bless You!!! Katy P.

Jason & Stacy said...

How is the potty training going?? I guess it does not matter where you go or how the environment is. The yucky kind of sick always finds your family. :(

The Traxsons said...

remember when lysol kept you from getting the stomach bug when i had it in college? maybe it will work this time too! here's to hoping!