Monday, August 18, 2008

Update and Defining Things...

We got the ball down. For a while, our roof looked like this:



Yes, he managed to get 3 balls stuck. Landen didn't think it was too funny. I did. He didn't appreciate me taking a picture and he told Hayden I was gonna put it on the blog for everyone to see...

Ahhh... eventually, Landen said why don't we open the window? Hmmm... why didn't I think of that? Well, it would require me going up a hand made, wooden ladder into a very small square door. Nervously, I agreed and to my surprise found out we have a very nice and large attic up there. I guess Matt already knew this since he's the one that goes up there. Anyway, the trick worked and now our roof looks normal once again. Landen is back to laughing again.



I also found out that Define A Lash Mascara can define many other things... It can Define a Lash, Lips, Hands, Cheeks, Elbows, Toes, Shirts, Rugs, and More. Who knew?


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's my Girl! At least the kids are keeping you busy :)

Jason & Stacy said...

How funny!! I guess Jordyn is already wanting to wear make up no matter where it is suppose to go!! lol

Mandy said...

You have a new Cover girl on your hands!! I loved the pic with the 3 balls-- our roof has looked like that every so often!

The Traxsons said...

Oh my goodness...the picture of Jordyn is so cute! That's definitely one for the scrapbooks!

amy said...

so glad you're documenting the loads of "fun" you're having with daddy gone. hang in there, mama...it's always fun to laugh about it later, right? love the make-up! unfortunately, that's something carter would do.