Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Back to Normal

We're back to normal, if that exist. I took my sister to the airport this morning in Frankfurt. Matt is back home and it is just the 5 of us again, after about 2 months. It's cold and rainy outside and the kids and I are in our pj's at 4:00pm. Tonight I am going to enjoy watching tv with my husband after the kids go to bed. We have LOTS of shows on the DVR to catch up on. Thank goodness for DVR's!

Terri and I had a fantastic time in Paris and I got to do some new things that I haven't done before. I have tons of pictures to sort through and share, so I'll have several new posts coming up. We went to the Palace of Versailles, inside the Louvre and ate at a few cafe's on the Champs Elysee. It was so nice to slow down and enjoy it a little, even though our backs and feet hurt from all the walking. Stay tuned....

Jordyn had her first day at the babysitter's today, as well. Matt had to take her because I was well on my way to Frankfurt. He called and told me she was crying and screaming his name when he left her. But, when I picked her up Ms. Allison said she cried for about 2 minutes and was perfectly happy after that. It seems like all went well and she will head back on Thursday. Yeah for both of us, and Matt. lol!

Terri, I will miss you and I had a fantastic time with you. Thanks for all the entertainment, peanut brittle and playing with the kids. We love you and hope your trip back home was uneventful!!


No comments: