Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Luxembourg

Here are a couple of pictures of us in Luxembourg. Yes, it was chilly. Yes, it rained. However, we had fun anyway and that is Terri's favorite place so far! I wish we could have stayed a little longer, but the weather just wasn't cooperating.

I know I've posted pictures of Luxembourg before, but here are a few more of new views we found. It's about 50 minutes from our house. We still haven't gotten to the American Cemetery in Luxembourg, but its on my list of things to do. Somehow, that list keeps growing and growing.



School is still going good, despite Hayden already having to miss a day of kindergarten. To make a long story short, he went to the doctor yesterday and has a double ear infection. He's on antibiotics and getting better. Here are a few extra pictures from earlier. The first one is of Landen with his teacher at open house.



This one is of Hayden riding the bus for the first time to school today. Boy, that was hard letting him get on that BIG bus and drive away from me. He's just so little. Thankfully, I trust Landen to look after him. He's a good big brother (when they aren't fighting, lol).

No comments: