Tuesday, September 23, 2008

In Memory of Uncle Glenn


It is with sadness that I remember my Uncle Glenn Brown today. He went to be with the Lord in the wee hours of the morning. He suffered from ALS and has had a difficult journey over the past couple of years. Please pray for my cousins: Fanya, Ryan, Ginger and Crystal and my Aunt Donna as they get through this week and the many weeks to come. I wish that I could be there to give you all a hug. He was a great man and will always be cherished by our family.

4 comments:

The Traxsons said...

I'm so sorry to hear this...I'll definitely keep your family in my prayers. I have a friend whose dad has ALS. I know how horrible a disease it is.

Kara and Travis said...

Hi Jolee! This is Mitzi's friend, Kara. I am so sorry to hear about your Uncle. My dad currently has ALS and I know what your uncle and family have gone through. He has had it for about 2 years now. It is a horrible thing to watch. I'm so glad I got to move back home to be near he and my mom and try to help out during this time. Again, I am sorry.

Matt and Jolee said...

Thank you, Kara. I didn't know your father had the disease and will definitely remember your family. I didn't know much about it either, but have learned that it is a terrible way for someone to have to live. I wish you and your family the best and hope you are making great memories with him.

amy said...

sorry to hear of your loss. that is such an ugly disease! it's hard being so far away from family in times just like this. lifting up your family right now and praying for those great memories to surface time and again.