Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mmmmm....Schokolade



(I thought this was a cute picture of Matt and the kids waiting on the train.)

Yum! We went to Koln to the chocolate (schokolade) museum this past weekend with the kids. We've been there several times, but have just recently started riding the train a few places. It's a litte more costly than driving, but it's nice to have 2 adults to help with the kiddos and it's much more stress free than trying to find parking, etc. The train ride is very scenic along the river along with many castles appearing in the distance.



Anyway, I won't bore you with pictures from Koln that I've shared several times. I'll share a few of the chocolate museum though, since this was new to us. It was nice, but not just out of this world fascinating. The kids loved it, but Matt and I were a little disappointed after all the hoopla we had heard. We went on a self guided tour and then of course, we all picked us out a treat at the end of the tour.







Jordyn was so excited - a PURPLE cow!


Overall, the day was fun and the sun was shining which made it so much more enjoyable. We even got to take our jackets off for about an hour while we were walking around.... Sunshine, we love you! Please come back. I'm sitting here typing and looking out the window at it snowing and a white ground. UGH! Oh wait, I have one more picture.



Aren't these the cutest pretzel bunnies ever?

2 comments:

Julie said...

I love your bag. So cute and big! Love it!
Julie

amy said...

love the pics, but love the bag, girl!!!