Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Still A Southern Girl

Today I got to go help Hayden's kindergarten class out. They had a potato dig for St. Patrick's Day. I took them out in groups of 4 or 5 and let them dig away to find their very own potato in the dirt. Then, they got to take them inside and wash them and cook them to eat for a snack that afternoon. They had a blast and I had a few laughs myself.







One little girl continually asked me if I was Hayden's mom. She repeated a number of times...."Are you sure? You don't look like Hayden. " Then, the one that made me really laugh.... "I think you must be a cowgirl!" Get this, his name was Billy. ha, ha!

Once a Southern Girl, always a Southern Girl.

1 comment:

Terri said...

Haha, that's funny! By the way, did I take that picture on your blog header? It looks an awfully lot like one of mine.