Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sing, Sing a Song...

Where, oh where is my wedding ring?
Oh where, oh where can it be?
My ring guard is in my jewelry box,
but my diamond is somewhere it shouldn't be!!!!!!!


My grandmother used to sing that song to me. Of course, it was about a dog in her version. My ring has to be somewhere in this house. I've offered the kids $5 and a bag of candy if they find it. They are downstairs playing their PS2. Maybe I need to up the offer?!

Please pray I find this thing! I'm beginning to lose hope - it's been almost 24hours. While you are at it, say a prayer for my grandma too.

***UPDATE - I FOUND IT!!****

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so glad you found it. I'll be praying for your grandma.

The Traxsons said...

Phew!!

Sisters said...

Yea! I'm glad you found it! Did you have to shell out the $5.00?
Julie

Matt and Jolee said...

I didn't have to shell out the $5.00. But, Landen looked so hard I'm going to give him an extra dollar or two for his allowance this week!