Monday, September 7, 2009

Making A Change

I've talked about it before, and then life seems to get in the way. Anyway, I'm gonna make the switch and make my blog private. Some of you have asked me why, and the answer is that I put so much information on here about my children. Nothing has happened or anything like that, but I just decided I would prefer to know who is reading what I'm writing about them.

So, I know there are a lot of you who read and NEVER leave a comment. If you prefer, you can email me at joleero@hotmail.com and I'll put you on the list. Or, leave me a comment with your email address so I can send you an invitation to the blog. I don't have to directly know you, so don't be scared! I know some of my mother in laws friends read it, etc.... if you would rather tell her then she can forward me the message and I'll still let you in.

I'm gonna leave this post up for a week or two, to give everyone time to log on. Stay tuned and watch for an invitation! Thanks for reading!

16 comments:

Jason & Stacy said...

you know me girl :)

The Traxsons said...

I'm sure you know that I want an invite, but thought I'd let you know anyway :)

Amy said...

Hey, we want an invite. We love getting to keep up with you.

Jackson said...

I would love to still read about you all. ehart@richardsconnor.com

stephanie prieur passmore said...

really enjoy reading about you and your family. hope to stay in the inner circle. haha

passmore94@yahoo.com

stephanie prieur passmore

Shannon said...

I would love to continue reading your blog!
shanknotts@yahoo.com

Michele Bonewell said...

I'd like an invite!

-Michele

amy said...

yes please! mrstec@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I'd love an invite!
jennerrc@aol.com
Jenner (Rinks) Carter

kathy said...

I would like to be on the list also. I really enjoy hearing about all the wonderful things you do. I do love your mother and dad.
davis6418@sbcglobal.net

kathy davis

cwlewis said...

INVITE PLEASE...i totally understand!

Tamara Allen said...

Jolee, I love showing Olivia updates on the kids! She gets the biggest kick out of seeing "Hayden in Germany" (as opposed to her "cousin Hayden") Please add me to the approved list :-) tamara.allen@sbcglobal.net

Anonymous said...

Jolee, I love keeping up with your sweet family. I pray for you all. Tell Landon we named our puppy Mocha. He and Joe helped us with the name.
arbled1@aol.com

Sisters said...

Invite me!!!
cooljules143@hotmail.com

Paul and Doris said...

we would love an invite to stay in touch. Enjoy seeing your pictures and hearing your adventures. padowi@gmail.com

Paul and Doris said...

please include us. We love to see your pictures and hear of your adventures. Anxious for Matt to get home. padowi@gmail.com