Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Need Some Input

I have to admit this feels a little different posting, now that I know who actually reads this thing. Some of you surprised me and I had no idea, and some that I thought did.... evidently don't. ha!
I have a question for you, now that I know who you are. I can see that 25 of you have already logged in and I still have some open invitations. I have one or two who seem to be having problems getting logged in. Did any of you experience this? I know if you have gmail account, it's fairly easy and probably logged you right in. How about those of you who don't have gmail? Any tricks? Any pointers? Can you see the blog ok?

Any pointers that might help would be great. I'm a member of a few private blogs myself, but once I set up my google account with a password I never had any issues.

Matt's set to come back October 22 and my mom and aunt are coming for a visit next week. I'm so excited and will have some more traveling pictures soon. Though, we'll probably stick mostly with what we know so some may be repeats.

The weather here has been gorgeous and sunny. It's been a beautiful September! I hear lots of you have been having LOTS of rain. I'm not sure why, but the apple trees don't seem to be producing many apples this fall. It's strange, because normally they are falling off the trees in clumps and they are everywhere we go. I'm not sure how the grapes produced, but I'll see in a week or two. I know it's grape picking time right now so I may miss them. It's strange to think that this is the last autumn we will experience here. I'm really going to try and enjoy this school year... it's already slipping away.


4 comments:

amy said...

i think you have to have a google account, but i could be wrong. the blog looks great, and i can not believe you will have your man home in less than 4 weeks! okay, that sounds long...how about 28 days? better!

Nicole L Tubman said...

Jolee,

I had to set up a google account in order to view your blog, but other than that it was pretty easy to set up.

Jason & Stacy said...

i am glad your weather is good, i just remember you always talking about rain, and the rain outs the boys had and that they would not make them up. so that is a plus. well the rain is here this year. we have not seen sun in sometime.
also i am getting in just fine on ur blog.

Wendy said...

Hey Jolee!

I don't have trouble viewing your blog but it doesn't show up on my "dashboard" when you update it?? There is another blog that I "follow" but never get updates on for some reason? So, I'm not sure what that's about but if I figure it out I'll let ya know! Sounds like Matt will be home before you know it! Yea!!

:) Wendy Gibson Oborne