Thursday, May 8, 2008

5K

Ok, I did it! I nailed 2nd place. Ok, 3rd if you count Matt who ran with me for support. And, there were only 7 of us who participated and 2 ladies quit. It wasn't my best time, but I never stopped and my time was 36:39. Whew! I was flying... ha, ha. I was just glad to make it through it since the kids have been sick this week and I haven't been able to go to the gym. I think I could have done a little better, but oh well. There's always next time. Matt's official time from his 1/2 marathon came out and it was 2:00:59.

Now, I'll stop boring you with all the running details. But, this was big for me and I had to brag about myself!

7 comments:

Terri said...

Very impressive!! Now, no more talking about running or I'm going to disown you and never come visit.

Jason & Stacy said...

Good Job!!!!

Mandy said...

Great job!!! I am especially impressed since I'm pretty sure I couldn't run to save my own life!

Sisters said...

Wow! That is fabulous. My fastest 5k time is 36 minutes (I am short and stocky...give me a little break)...so you rock!
AJL

amy said...

go, girl! i'm impressed!

Greg, Kristy, and John Lleyton said...

You go girl! Miss Kristy doesnt run unless something is on fire, so I look up to you! Keep me updated on your progress....I willl live vicariously through you!

The Traxsons said...

That's awesome! I'm so proud of you!!!!