Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Hey its Matt.....this is the first time I have done this so I hope I don't mess up Jolee's blog :)

Anyway, I just wanted to say Happy Mother's day to the greatest woman in the world......I'm talking about Jolee in case if you didn't catch on!

Jolee...you are an amazing mother, wife, and best friend. Despite being moved all over the world (literally) you have have managed to do it with a smile! How you flew over here with three kids and not go crazy I will never know. I could not image life without you. Our kids are the luckiest in the world to have you as a mother. No matter how stressful life can be, I always know I have a wonderful home (that you built) to return to. I love you very much.......Matt

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Aw, Matt! You are so sweet!...Even if you want Jolee to cook for you in the morning! :) Just kidding! What a nice thing to do for Jolee!

Greg, Kristy, and John Lleyton said...

Matt, you just won Husband of the Year award. That was the sweetest thing. Jolee, cook him breakfast.....on Fathers day :) hehehehe

Matt and Jolee said...

Ahh.. Thanks. That was a surprise when I got on here! Breakfast was yummy and my flowers and jogging suits are perfect.

The Traxsons said...

That was so sweet! I have to admit that Jolee is my idol...I think she's such a great mom and so good at taking everything in stride :) Happy Mother's Day!